1) i’m paying earthlink for internet service. earthlink is cheap. earthlink is trying to make this city wireless. you get what you pay for. i am beyond annoyed. i can’t even blog from home! gah.
2) there is a major scandal brewing at my job. i work in human resources, & that basically means that the inspector general is gonna be down our throats sooner as opposed to later. not just the HR manager. like, the whole office might get called before whomever wants to know about us. lordy be. i’m keeping a low ass profile at the gig. i’m crazy but not stupid. i need to pay close attn & keep my ear to the ground, f’real.
3) i would rather be fucking. seeeeeriously. you have no idea.
4) i discovered that there’s been a four legged creature visiting my apartment. i will kill it, like i did the other one. sorry. if you don’t pay rent & aren’t a welcomed domesticated creature you have to go.
5) i found out that someone i don’t fuck with like that is not only friends w/ someone else i don’t fuck with like that, but that they both seem to think the world of me & want me to kick it wiht them, despite my apparent demonstration of not-wanting-to-fuck-with-them-ness. (yeah, i know.) i want them to be clear on my unwillingness to be bothered, without my having to scream or gnash my teeth. wish me luck.
6) i’m gonna start giving ppl 3 days to pay for bath products. i am not about to waste my life force making salts/ bombs (especially damn bombs) for ppl who don’t seem to understand that they need to pay for what they order when they say they will. this especially applies to the girl in my office who waited 3 weeks to tell me she didn’t have $6 for some bath salts. wtf? boo, i know you don’t have it. that’s why i didn’t bring them shits to your desk… & don’t think i’m giving you a sample or freebie cuz i feel bad. it’s your prerogative to spend bath salts money on mcdonald’s, the same way it’s mine to take these joints home to take a bath with. holler.
7) amy winehouse’s first album is so drastically different (sonically) from her first that she almost sounds like a different person. it’s kinda sad, like on some carmen mcrae shit.
8) that being said, keyshia cole needn’t be on the cover of the new essence. that’s vomitous. falcor the luck dragon made the cover before they found a “down” white woman? i’m not buying that shit, kid. (if you don’t know i’m joking please let this be your warning. but something about keyshia cole makes me itch incessantly. i don’t know what it is.)
9) riesling is something that i never should have discovered. i love it so much that i wanna name all my babies riesling. really.
10) tomorrow (really today) i go for allergy tests. oh, lord. if i find out that i’ve got celiac disease i’m gonna cry a LOT. then i’m gonna find out how to make bread out of not-wheat. yeah. that’s a word i just made up.
11) knowing that a girlfriend of mine is pregnant, two friends are going through divorces, & that most of my attached friends are either having drama or dating complete loons has made me feel much better about rolling solo. it sucks when i wanna cuddle on the sofa, but screw all that emo crap. i’m bad all by myself.
12) i just got cayenne pepper up my nose. damn.
13) my crush probably doesn’t know he’s my crush, & that’s okay.
14) season 4 of the wire on dvd soon. YES! more cutty. thanks, netflix!
15) i’m one day going to be a homeowner. that’s neat.